Navigation

What Is It?

Our export factoring services offers you a complete package to help you develop your overseas business profitably and with confidence in select markets such as the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, India and New Zealand.

Assistance With Managing Overseas Customers

As we have our own network of operating companies in select overseas markets, we can remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers.

Working with you, we can decide whether to use the services of our in-house multilingual team to chase and collect outstanding invoice payments from your overseas customers.

We will prepare and send out statements and telephone your overseas customers, always communicating with them in their language. We will collect payments for you and maintain professional and detailed accounts to your transactions. Information about your account is available 24 hours via the interent.

Improve Your Cash Flow

Our export factoring service means an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding export invoices. We can release up to 80% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 20%, less a small service fee, is paid to you once your overseas customers pays.

Who We Can Help?

If you are exporting to one of the above mentioned select markets, we can assist you with your Export Factoring needs. In addition we can also help with you domestic sales.

Export Factoring – How Much Does It Cost?

Our services are tailored to your business so the fees will depend upon your specific needs. There are two types of fee. The first is the cost of the money you use, which is extremely competitive when compared with other forms of finance. The second is a service fee.

Find us on
Header Menu