Navigation

What Is It?

Our full range of Invoice Discounting services helps you improve your cash flow and access the additional funds you need to grow by providing an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices.

Then as you raise an invoice, we can release up to 80% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 20% will be paid to you, less a small fee, once your customers pay that invoice.

Information about your account can be accessed 24 hours via our secure internet site.

The Key Benefits?

Your business benefits from a flexible source of funding which grows in line with your sales.

Who We Can Help?

To benefit from one of our full range of Invoice Discounting solutions you will need to be projecting sales turnover in excess of $1,000,000 per annum.

Invoice Discounting – How Much Does It Cost?

Our services are tailored to your business so the fees will depend upon your specific needs. There are two types of fee. The first is the cost of the money you use, which is extremely competitive when compared with other forms of finance. The second is a service fee.

Find us on
Header Menu